Points will only be given at the end of the raid. It’s important that the player leave the “end screen” open
for a few seconds so that the assigned mod can screenshot it and give the points.
- 1 kill (without the dogtag) = 2 points
- 1 kill (with dogtag) = 3 points
- 1 grenade kill (without dogtag) = 2 points
- 1 grenade kill (with dogtag) = 3 points
- Complete Challenges: Will be given 2 days before tournament (see Challenges Tab)
- Community Points: A command will be created in chat for community members to join and
give points to their team! Max of 15 pts per community. (3 votes = 1 community point)
- Team kills will result in a deduction of 10 points
- Intentional suicide will result in a deduction of 10% of your total points
- 3 players per team, given a time slot that agrees with their scheduling and organizers scheduling.
- 3 hour window from agreed start time, no restarts.
- Team with the most points in their 3 hour time period will win. Points earned after the three hour time frame has passed WILL NOT COUNT, no exceptions.
- Kills must be screenshotted by an admin/organizer at the end of each raid and posted for documentation.
Failing in providing the screenshot will result in a warning (1 for each member) for the first offence, second offence will result in a lost of all points in that raid.
- Teams can either queue as a team, or individually, this will not affect points given
- Any loadouts may be used in accordance to players excluding KS23 and Grenade Launcher
- A minimum of three (3) servers must be selected by participants
- Upon conclusion of the three (3) hour time window, the player must disconnect from any current match being played.
Map Pool and Rotation
- The Map pool will consist of: Factory, Customs, Reserve, and Labs
- The players must follow a map rotation of: Factory, Customs, Reserve, Repeat
- Failure to follow this rotation will result in a:
- 10% deduction of their final points for first offense.
- 20% deduction of their final points for second offense.
- 30% deduction of points for their third offense.
- Players may start on any map but must follow the rotation starting with the map the player chose.
- Labs may be played at any time during the above rotation, however, when leaving labs the player must fall back into their map rotation.
- Labs may be played a maximum of three times per a player.
- Community News
- May 3, 2021